Nbr. 7-1, January 2016
- The virtues of the due diligence defense for corporations in criminal cases: solving the problems of a corporation's vicarious liability for the crimes of its agents and employees
- Notes from the antitrust subconscious: how attempts to suppress common law precedent replaced by the foreign trade antitrust improvements act have only brought the act closer to its roots
- A case study on the politics behind sustainable energy policy: germany's 'atom-moratorium' and 'energiewende
- The feasibility of a third-party funding market for arbitration claims in Puerto Rico
- Principles about a future u.s. national land recording system: is it really necessary to continue existing M.E.R.S.?
- Acción de clase de consumidores de bienes y servicios: análisis de la jurisprudencia del tribunal supremo de Puerto Rico y las sentencias de los tribunales estatales y federales
- Reforming municipal bankruptcy: lessons from Puerto Rico