Nbr. 8-2, July 2017
> SIGN UP FREE
- Puerto Rican debt legislation: is the territory better off restructuring municipal debt under promesa?
- The doctrine of unconscionability: a judicial business ethic
- Cryptocurrencies and the uniform commercial code: the curious case of bitcoin
- European Union's proposal for a directive on single-member private LLCS and share capital: one obstacle down or creditor fraud waiting to happen?
- Defining materiality: drafting enforceable mac provisions in business combination agreements following IBP v. TYSON