Vol. 3 Nbr. 2, July 2012
> SIGN UP FREE
- A Critical Look at Western Perceptions of China's Intellectual Property System
- Choice of Law in Foreign Currency Debts: A Comparative Study
- Consumer Financial Protection Post Dodd-Frank: Solutions to Protect Consumers Against Wrongful Foreclosure Practices and Predatory Subprime Auto Lending
- Sharing Media on Social Networks: Infringement by Linking?
- Uso de las redes sociales: ¿Justa causa para despido?
- Trademarks and Political Speech
- Puerto Rico Housing Incentives Policy: Analyzing Government Sponsored Housing Incentives in Puerto Rico from 2007 to 2011